Friday, June 6, 2014

I have really bad commitment issues...

Okay...I have neglected my blog so far. I've been caught up doing research of 19th and early 20th century farming techniques and colonies for an independent research thing I'm doing and riding my bike because I don't want to stay inside. Before I put up my first two reviews, which will hopefully get the ball rolling on this thing, here's my top 5 list of YA books. Just because. I used to have a top 3, but that didn't last long...I know some people don't have a top list for reading, but here are the books I've found the most relatable, the most read or just the most awesome (so far):

1. Looking for Alaska, by John Green
2. The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment